Companies and organizations have provided wonderful fundraising support for Breanna’s Gift (some examples appear below). Companies have also had bowling parties, garage or bake sales, sponsorship of jean days and more. You probably have a great idea of your own. Coming together and making a difference means smiles for everyone involved and is great for group morale. We hope you will consider helping to spread those smiles! Find out more by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business & Association Events
- Dancing Fair spreads the word to its customers by asking them to consider supporting us through our Kids Helping Kids program, or simply making a monetary donation.
- FaffCon Each year FaffCon (an organization of voiceover professionals) travels to a different city to hold their nonconference. At each location they select a local non-profit organization and raise money during the weekend event. We were fortunate to be the beneficiary of their generosity when their event was in Minneapolis. Breanna’s Gift has since incorporated a Radio Workshop into its repertoire of offerings, led by FaffCon member Beth Chaplin.
- Colliers International rented a dunk tank for their company picnic. Who wouldn’t like an opportunity to dunk a co-worker or a boss and raise money for a good cause? Now that put smiles on many faces!
- The Hair District St. Louis Park’s Arts & Crafts Sale
- Local Motion Boutique has an in-store fundraising event coming up on November 18, 2018
Corporate Giving Programs
- Thomson Reuters – Double the Donation
- US Bank – Dollars for Doing and Corporate Match program
- Bell Banks Pay It Forward – program for employee giving
- United Way – Breanna’s Gift can be a write-in organization
- Liberty Property Trust – Bill Rouse Day of Caring